Day Dreaming

"A daydream is a visionary fantasy experienced while awake, especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions."[Ref:Wikipedia]

Life in USA- wandering thoughts

Hi everyone back to blogging after a long time.I will try and keep this one short and sweet.I agree now as well that my previous posts have been too long(thanks to my procrastination).Anyways about my life its going well I did get a job when I came back from home(had the best trip of my life!!) as a Research Assistant.I am hoping to be continued woeking as RA in summer and learning more along the way.Also proably would do a few certifications along the way and apply online for some CPT postions.I do miss everyone back home esp my parents,friends and food and would love to have another trip before graduating.

But that's it about my life.

There is one thought which troubles me all the time nowadays(implies I do daydream all the time!!) and which is "What I want?" and honestly don't have a clue yet.I dont know should i be playing safe as I am now or should I be doing something that really excites and interests me.I have seen so many people now that are doing work which they despise or have the least interest in it.Also dont about other things like chasing girls or finding love but I suck at talking to girls anyways and have no hopes of wooing a girl but should I be invvesting time in it an trying to work my way or just be a nerd and concentrate on preparing myself for the future.The problem is i dont know what I want and sometimes its very difficult to distinguish between what you like and what is important at that time!!.

Well this one will be continued..

P.S - The previous post was to win a lucky draw in deals2buy :)...There is a minute chance I will win but if i dont i will never even have a chance..

0 comments: