Day Dreaming

"A daydream is a visionary fantasy experienced while awake, especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions."[Ref:Wikipedia]

Restart...

Hey guys,firstly sorry but could not keep up to what I promised and let myself down.But really had other important things and was getting little too difficult to devote that much time. But sometime in future i will cover the remaining topics..So I have decided to restart with a different approach this time.

I have decided I will try to put topics more important for me to learn..I have decided to study some topics which are quite important and hopefully will help you all too. These are the topics I will try to cover -
1. ASP.NET AJAX
2. WCF
3. Web Services
4. WPF
5. SQL Reporting Services
6. Silverlight
7. XML/XSLT

These are the topics I decided not in that order and maybe will add more later. But these are more than enough right now for me to learn. I have decided that I will be giving each topic 3 days...and try to cover all the important points and aspects..
One of the things I have thought is to answer 3 questions - WHY ? WHAT ? HOW?
By answering these questions...for e.g AJAX...Why AJAX?....What is AJAX?...HOW AJAX WORKS?....I feel it will help to understand better...its just my point of view...As it is anyway impossible to cover every aspect I will cover the important concepts.
Okies so all said and done...I will be covering AJAX starting from today...23rd Feb to 25 Feb...and will then move with WCF or Web Services...Signing out...

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford

0 comments: