I got a job finally and more importantly so far I have got to learn a lot and also all the people including my BOSS have been really good..in fact it’s been pretty good and I have had a good time. Hopefully everything continues well and will learn along the way. I moved to a different place as could not stay there anymore. But it is funny that everytime you move from a place to other you tend to at least I do think of all the moments spent there…and all the things happened..Personally I had a good time…Bethany apt will always stay and it was a lovely place…where I learned and focused myself better to what I needed…and to sum it was great…
Now, it’s the first time that I would be living without Doyle and Pratik who have been together with me so far In US but I guess this had to happen sometime…and I am happy everyone is moving for a good reason…things in life always change..with time you make new memories…but these past moments are always good…and I feel just really content to have good friends..and lucky to got all the love…hopefully..the road ahead is as good…and I am going to do my best….Live my life..the right way…the happy way…adios..
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw

0 comments:
Post a Comment