Day Dreaming

"A daydream is a visionary fantasy experienced while awake, especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions."[Ref:Wikipedia]

Graduation

Hi guys blogging after a long time…don’t get enough motivation nowadays too blog...but still I have a important milestone completed so I guess this is a good time to return. I recently completed my Masters in Computer Science. This post is about the experience and what lies ahead for me…

It was a huge ceremony and one of the occasions where it felt great and like you have achieved something. It was a great feeling to go up on the stage and shake hands with the honorees. We all had the graduation gowns and hats put up with hoods, for me it was completely new and rewarding experience. This will be surely one of my greatest hits in my life...I don’t know if I deserve that much…but I have worked hard and it feels good to look back and know that it is a milestone to stay with me always..

Now looking forward, it’s a going to be difficult again, when I came for my Master’s I had different problems and worries to deal with…initially it was the applications…then was the waiting for admits…later it was leaving from home and then adjusting to a new place also keeping up with studies..Now I guess it starts again…applications first then…waiting for calls come the keeping up with daily job hassles and tantrums of bosses…its funny but speaking generally can be monotonous… but I guess it’s important that I enjoy the process and give my best in what I am doing…

I think talking to one of friends I have realized…it is quite important to set short term goals…I was getting little frustrated and with all the stuff going in my head…but really instead of just worrying…and ruminating over the past..We could just try to live the present better and well…and then I hope everything just falls into place…signing out…

"
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success." -Robert Orben

0 comments: