I don’t know why but I am sure there are a lot of you similar to me out there…you know just average people who look at great people like Steve Jobs…Bill Gates and other Pioneers…Geeks who have made it big time…I always wish I could be as passionate about something as them…unfortunately haven’t really found my passion..and I know I really need to work and not procrastinate…
So, I thought why not blog about whatever I study..and just keep my myself motivated to studying that way…I am reading the Apress Book Pro C# 2008 and .NET Platform 4th Edition. I have decided that I will be learning one chapter everyday…there are in all 33 chapters… but I would be posting from Part III- Advanced Programming Constructs… so from 9th chapter…so in all 25 days at that speed…I know it really will be tough at times…but if don’t do something like this I might end up not studying being ordinary…and I really want to have a life less ordinary and average at times…at the same time..I will be trying to put in my own experience and knowledge into it hence I really hope this will be helpful to other people and at the same time people can contribute their own ideas...
So, I will be posting one chapter notes everyday along with related code...everyday starting from 29th Jan…till 22nd of February…I will be having other things going on too..But that’s the challenge…and hopefully will do well…so enough talk and I will get to studying…as man behind Linux has said…
Talk is Cheap Show me Code – Linus Torvalds

3 comments:
coool.looking forward to it.....nice way.....
Good be...Post some nice notes so that I can reap huge benefits from them...:D
hey ...thats a good start ...
if needed we can also contribute
Post a Comment